Federal Steel System
Go up faster with less cost and manpower
Why Choose Steel Buildings?
The size and scope of your project or the type of building you need doesn’t matter, prefabricated steel buildings save you time and money without sacrificing quality, strength, or durability.
Steel buildings go up faster and require less manpower to erect than wood frame buildings, saving you on labor costs. Since it is a manufactured product, there is less waste compared to traditional construction, so you save on material costs.
Plus, steel buildings have a lower initial cost than traditional wood frame structures because the steel is lighter and costs less to ship than wood. Since steel buildings are fire resistant, purchasing a steel building could save you up to 30 percent on your building insurance premiums.
Our highly experienced team of engineers can design the steel building that’s right for you, whether you need a basic shop, a commercial building or a special use structure requiring large open spaces. Our designs are guaranteed to meet your needs as well as your local building code requirements.
The strength and durability of steel make prefab steel buildings “lifetime structures.” They can withstand all types of weather and with the proper roofing and cladding maintenance will easily last a hundred years or more.
The strength of steel makes it the only material available that can easily accommodate structures with large, unencumbered spaces of up to 250 feet like arenas, industrial buildings for manufacturing and religious use buildings. If you are looking to build and want to save money, give ________________________ a call today!
Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Our System
1. Out of all the available building materials on the market, steel is the most cost effective.
2. Steel can withstand all types of weather and is fire resistant.
3. Because it is fire resistant, a pre-engineered steel building can cost up to 30 percent less to insure than a traditional building.
4. Steel buildings require very little maintenance and upkeep and are considered lifetime structures.
5. Only steel has the strength and physical properties needed to safely build structures that require large open spaces such as community centers, industrial complexes, religious facilities, and arenas.
6. Steel’s properties enable designers to create buildings with a clear span of up to 250 feet, giving designers the ability to create large, column-free spaces and to satisfy complicated space designs with open floor plans.
7. They are quicker and easier to build than other forms of construction, saving you on labor and reducing the expensive wait for occupancy.
8. Pre-engineered steel buildings are easily designed to meet local building codes and environmental regulations.
9. Each prefabricated steel building is made to order to your unique specifications and arrives ready to assemble. Like a life-size erector set, your materials arrive on site pre-fitted, pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-punched and pre-welded.
10. Steel buildings do not have to look like faceless warehouses. Our exterior options give your new steel structure the ability to mimic brick, stucco, or stone. Each of these cladding styles also comes in a variety of colors, empowering you to create a structure that beautifully reflects its purpose and personality.
PEMB’s Metal Buildings for “Green” Construction
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB’s) are touted as one of the most environmentally friendly forms of building construction. PEMB’s are meticulously designed to provide the required building function with the least amount of construction waste. Also, steel is a recyclable material, adding to the green aspect of PEMB construction.
Not only is PEMB construction “Green”, it allows for greater understating of the final costs and building time involved for your next building project.
All these aspects make Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings the ideal solution for large commercial and industrial buildings all the way down to smaller buildings such as shops and utility buildings or our Express Line buildings.
The strength and versatility of steel have made prefabricated steel buildings a standard in the commercial building industry. At _______________________Steel Buildings we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you make the best choices for your commercial building project. We’ll take you every step of the way from blueprint creation to building completion.
Advances in the prefab steel building industry allow us to offer you the speedy construction and cost savings that this building system is known for. Our buildings meet or exceed industry standards, and we offer a wide variety of products that allow you to customize the look of your building.
Today, a prefabricated steel building is considered the most cost-effective method for erecting industrial buildings. Utilizing product and engineering advances in pre-engineered steel building technology, the experts at_______________Steel Buildings can help you design your facility according to your needs while at the same time saving you money on total project costs.
Our industrial buildings can accommodate clear-span widths of up to 250 feet and bay widths of up to 60 feet. Our designs can incorporate structures that can support a wide range of point loads such as cranes and roof top air handling systems. Our roof and wall paneling systems offer the highest R-values in the industry for buildings that require climate control.
Our design specialists can design industrial buildings that address a wide variety of applications and special needs. For the answers to your industrial building questions, contact us today.